Sign in to follow this  
ejtaylor822

Kids and Christmas

My wife and I took our 4 year old to see the Nutcracker yesterday. She loves music and has started taking Ballet in the last few months as she loves to dance.

The production was very good - dancing was good (some of the performers outstanding) and the orchestra did really well with that challenging score. Overall was very, very well done for a local theater production - or any production for that matter.

She did great during the show. Was very attentive and really seemed to be enjoying the show. Especially with the elaborate coloful costumes and dancing.

As we are driving home I ask my daughter what her favorite part was? Her answer: the chocolate covered pretzel with rainbow sprinkles she got after the performance. ::)

At least she's honest.

At least she's honest.

I think you'll appreciate that more and more over the years!

Remember that just because the pretzel was great and her top pick, that doesn't mean the show wasn't "very good" in her eyes! You only asked for the favorite.  :-X  ...lol

That's cool  :D

My sister in law takes my two daughters (ages 10 & 12) to Philadelphia every holiday season to see either the Nutcracker or Peter Nero and the Philly Pops. She started taking them when they were about your daughter's age. They love it and look forward to it every year.