Sign in to follow this  
jrhennecke

AOY KVD or ?

I like Skeet and hope he wins the AOY.

However, who knows?

The Shadow knows.

I voted for Todd since I believe he needs it most for his career.  Very under rated fisherman and seems to be excelling at tournaments that are out of his perceived strenghts (Table Rock 06).

I really like Mike McClelland but I voted for Kevin.  He's on a roll and is about to start fishing some familiar water.  I can see him winning another AOY.  

Yeah, the schedule is suited to KVD but I voted McClelland. He's overcome so much in the past few years, I'd really like to see him win it. He's very deserving and has had a good year.

But if I had to lay money on it....it would be KVD.

It is payback time for KVD, too much of a competitor.

KVD is my choice because he continues to set a standard for all to admire, both young and old. He understands best of all, to stay on top, you never look back from where you came, only forward, to where you're going. And when you get to the top of your game, don't dig in because the mountain will grow past you.   ;)

Big O

I'm pulling for McClelland.  He's a jig fisherman, I'm a jig fisherman.... ;D ;D ;D

KVD is too much like Tiger in golf in that he's so good that it takes the drama and excitement away often times for me.  I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it because he does, he earned it but I'd like to see somebody else take a good run at the AOY title and make him sweat even if it's just a little.....  Go get em MIKE!!!!!!!!

KVD is the man... But I must say Mike McClelland is doing very good this season! McClellend is almost at the top of his game and once he gets there I think he will become just like KVD with the knowledge he has! ;)

faircloth wins.

if you were one of the other 100 odd elites who would you want to see win it?  so if you were going to clue somebody in would it be kvd or faircloth?

Faircloth will carry the AOY points lead into the last event at Oneida. The exact # of points he leads by won't be determined until after the final weigh in tomorrow on Erie. It's going to be a close race.

Faircloth has a 21 point lead going into the last tournament. One lost fish could be very costly.