Sign in to follow this  
Matt Fly

Stren Series on Falcon Day 1

Falcon shows no sign of slowing down.

39.01 is leading the proside with 4 sacks over 30.

34.03 is leading the Co angler side with 4 sacks over 30 as well.

If you were ever thinking of making a trip to Texas, put Falcon on your list.   Hit her while she's hot.

I got to make a trip to that lake  ;)

I got to make a trip to that lake ;)

I'm ready when you are Catt. The smallest stringer I ever weighed in one day weighed 15.08. Many 20+ with the largest being 29.61.

It is without a doubt the best lake I have ever fished as far as weight goes. Big water, but the wind can ruin it quick.

I'm fishing the TABC open last weekend February and it is possible (Heck we can move some club members around to make sure it is) I will have a back seat open. Room is covered, gas is covered. All you will need is your food and your part of the entry fee. If this interest you let me know. I can change my scheldule and we would only need two nights(I can skip one practice day). It will be a sight fishing slugfest. Tournament is one day (Saturday) and the entry fee is 160.00 that we could split. Registration is at Beacon Bay.

This is a two man team tournament, not a club tournament. Only requirment is to be a member of TABC(20.00), and it's covered for you if you want to go.

It's about 5 hours from my house. You could meet me here and we could go down together. My house is one mile north of I-10 on the east side of Houston.

How about the co-angler leading after day one has over 30lb and his pro is sitting in 180th with one fish at a little over 3lb.  Another thing that was amazing was the pro sitting in 3rd and his co-angler is also in 3rd.  They both brought in over 30lb.  60lb out of one hole in a day well see if it lasts.

holy crap. seriously. 60lbs from one boat. and how would you feel to be the front-boat guy in 180th with your back boat guy in 1st?

I guess his bass are holding up after pulling out over 60lb on day one. He had over 34lb on day 2 and his co-angler had 28lb. 1 boat brought in over 120lb in 2 days. Yes, he is in 1st.

HEy everyone, I'm trying to make arrangements to fish Falcon in two weeks. I aM looking for a guide, tried Robert's Fishin Tackle but cant get through, nobody answers the phone. Any ideas or contacts? Looking to go down and smash some hogs. Its cold up here! I am booking flights today.

Peace Out

Dan

Dan,

Read the stories from the FLW Day one and two....a few of the guys at the top are guides on Falcon. But.......I wish you luck at this point. Just about every room at Falcon (and there aren't that many) is booked for awhile. I got lucky and called a couple of weeks ago on the same morning they had a few cancellations for a room this weekend. I hope you get to go!!

I would probably quit my job if the guy in the back of the boat was showin me up so bad. ;D