Sign in to follow this  
Bassnajr

Where the heck is IKE??? I think he's up to something!!!!

Hey all..

Having to follow The Classic on line like most others (The "LIVE" Blog) I find it strange that no one has heard from Ike all day via BassTrak. The blog said earlier he was "out of range" which I don't believe. Maybe shut the equipment off....but not out of range.

And what's up with Timmy Horton??? I am shocked....thought he would be a contender???

:(  ajr

I hope Ike is having a big day. I can see it, but I quess will have to wait.

X2, I think theres a chance that hes going to come in with a huge bag. Not to be conspiratorial but I wouldn't be surprised if BASS is claiming that they don't know where Ike is for dramatic effect. Ike's always good for some media attention, it would be very dramatic if they claim that they have lost contact with Ike, only to have him show up with a monster bag at the weigh-ins. Just a thought...  :D

I wouldn't put it past ESPN/BASS either.

Here's an IKE update from ESPN.com:

"Iaconelli just checked in with 16 pounds, pushing his total to 31-5 and moving him into the top 10.

That makes that top 10 even more compelling.

Iaconelli, though, could be fudging a bit. The observer is punching in the keys but a few others say he could have as much as 19 pounds.

If that's the case, then we have one helluva horse race going on."

ajr

I like Ike, simply because he is something different than the norm' in this sport.  I especially like that he is sandbagging at the Classic.  I don't blame him.  If I were on fish, I wouldn't want to bring over cameras and spectators by sending that info on to ESPN.   I hope he shows up with 20 pounds today....although I'm still rooting for Lowen.

Never mind all the spectators with a Blackberry that could see who's catching them on the ESPN blog. SHHHHHH!!!!