Sign in to follow this  
BassCats

Columbus GA or Phoenix city Ala

anyone know of a fishing club remotly close to these cities?  will be Stationed at Fort Benning and am need of a fishing club

Chad

Benning is very close to West Point Lake. I think I have heard of a Military Bass Club there. Check with the MWR on post.

I'm in Columbus, I bought a little bass tracker back in August... I'd be happy to show you what I know of the area and almost always have room in the boat for a 2nd person.

I PM'd you my contact info.

Yea I live in PHENIX CITY close to Columbus there is a club called Columbus Bass Trackers is the one i am going to join...the president is Steve Bruce..send me a message for his number

I am also in Phenix City, AL.  If you could PM me some contact info of this group will be appreciated.  

-Robert

I live in Columbus Georgia, Retired from the Army two years ago, I[ch8217]m also looking for a Bass Club to join, could you send me some information?

Thanks

Welcome aboard!

8-)

I'm also living in Columbus and recently retired and am in need of contact details of any local bass club.

Thanks

Bill

ok. so i live in phenix city and i need some help adjusting to fishing down here i am from pa. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

There is a great bass club in Columbus, Ga. Called the Ga./Ala. bass club. The oldest club in the southeast.

e-mail me at birddogenu@yahoo.com and I will get you the names and numbers to join. They are a great group. The best I've been in. They take 2 trips out of area a year paid for by the club and fund raisers. For instance, they are fishing Lake Russell in Elberton, Ga. this October.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks ! Butch