Sign in to follow this  
T-rig

A few pics

The bass seem to have lockjaw. We saw quite a few in the shallows but they just don't bite. We only managed to catch 1 bass. Also caught a few zander and pretty big pike.

Afbeelding001Small-11.jpg

Afbeelding007Small-1.jpg

Afbeelding003Small-6.jpg

I've always wondered, do zander fight like walleyes or just look like them?

I've always wondered, do zander fight like walleyes or just look like them?

Zander don't put up much of a fight. Once they're hooked they shake their head a bit but you can reel them in like a stick. They don't jump like bass. Quite boring fish to catch. The pike put a very good fight, caught it on a imakatsu javallon hard (which someone stole out of the boat later >:().

ok, that sounds pretty much just like a walleye  ;D

Great looking catches Daniel!  I bet that pike was real fun.  Your friend has a very nice setup he is holding.  Megabass rod with an Ito reel.  Nice!!!

looks like a pretty good trip to me.  rock on buddy! :)

hey t-rig are there a lot of lakes like this in Switzerland, or do you live on one of the only lakes?

P.S. nice pictures!

hey t-rig are there a lot of lakes like this in Switzerland, or do you live on one of the only lakes?

There are alot of lakes but only 2 hold bass. I live near the lake that has the greatest population of bass. :) I just wish they would restock the lakes, there seem to be less bass every year. >:(

On this map you can see how much water there is in such a small country. Switzerland covers 41'285 square kilometers of land (equals to 15'940 sq miles), whereas L.A. covers approximately 1'202  square kilometers (equals to 464 sq miles). California is almost 10 times bigger than Switzerland, it covers 404'653 square kilometers (156'297 sq miles). There is no state in the U.S. that comes close to Switzerland in terms of size. Switzerland is nearly the size of Vermont and New Hampshire combined.

map_switzerland_cities.gif

great catches ( i miss pike fishing..and soon to miss bass fishing :( )..

Man...Switzerland is a freshwater fishing paradise :D.. When i had a trip there i fished in the lakes and rivers near   Bern, Lausanne and Lucerne..saw some amazing things and caught some really nice trout BUT didnt now there was bass there