Sign in to follow this  
burleytog

Raiders of the Dink

The fish are bedding. Found a few small bucks yesterday, saw quite a few old beds on the north shore. Saw a few 3-4 lb. fish, none locked in.

This beast was the biggest of the day and the meanest. Only took four casts to get him.

051008wise1.jpg

Had thrown out a couple of marker buoys on prospective spots.  Went up the lake to check a few more spots.  Next thing I know there's a boat next to me.  They hold up my markers and ask me if I lost them.   ::) >:(

Way to go Dinkmaster! You are representing well! No time to erase the background this time?

Way to go Dinkmaster! You are representing well! No time to erase the background this time?

That rock looks awful familiar... ;)

Had thrown out a couple of marker buoys on prospective spots.  Went up the lake to check a few more spots.  Next thing I know there's a boat next to me.  They hold up my markers and ask me if I lost them.

Don't ya just love those trouters?   Actually I'm surprised they didn't just keep them.

Had thrown out a couple of marker buoys on prospective spots. Went up the lake to check a few more spots. Next thing I know there's a boat next to me. They hold up my markers and ask me if I lost them.

Don't ya just love those trouters? Actually I'm surprised they didn't just keep them.

They weren't trouters.  I'll give you the skinny later...

Interesting.  

Check out the lure relay thread in the fishing tackle section.

Two more years and you should be able to catch a keeper or two every 6 or 7 outings.

Two more years and you should be able to catch a keeper or two every 6 or 7 outings.

Burleyman, are you hearing this? Two more years pal.

Nah.   There are keepers in the lakes he fishes, he just can't catch'em.  In 2 more years he will be catching the fry that this one just made.   ;D

Nah. There are keepers in the lakes he fishes, he just can't catch'em. In 2 more years he will be catching the fry that this one just made. ;D

Good point....and I'd expect no less more from the dinkmaster!

Nah. There are keepers in the lakes he fishes, he just can't catch'em. In 2 more years he will be catching the fry that this one just made. ;D

Good point....and I'd expect no less more from the dinkmaster!

If we keeping picking on him, he will just buy a drag-net. It's probably the only way he could keep up with you Scott.

You guys know that Burleyman is really just sandbaggin' on us dont you?....showing pics of dink after dink.  ::) When the hot bite is over he'll post up all the pics of the hawgs he's been pullin' in lately.  (no backgrounds of course)

Come on Burley, show us a 2 pounder at least.

Or that solid pound and a halfer with 60 1/4oz tungsten bullets down its throat.

Maybe he is just practicing for the Classic.

Five fish limit, 4 lb sack...Thank God for the kicker! :D

::)

Or that solid pound and a halfer with 60 1/4oz tungsten bullets down its throat.

I'm almost to that point...

Maybe he is just practicing for the Classic.

Five fish limit, 4 lb sack...Thank God for the kicker! :D

::)

No need to hate on tournament fishing again RW....you have to take what the lake will give you.