Sign in to follow this  
fisherboy

good day at a new pond (pics)

hey all, i havnt posted here in forever....2nd time fishin in the last couple months and i think the rust is almost gone :)we went out to a new spot and i caught 4. lost 3 or 4 more. 5 lb's 4 lbs 3.5 and a smaller one without a pic. buddy caught one and lost about 3 to. good morning. now if only i could get that hookset back so i stop loosin em! ive got a month to land a DD before i move. if anyone can help it would be greatly apreciated ;)

ps- sorry about the white backround. wanna keep this new spot secret for a little while

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture004-5.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Those are nice .... bravo !

Too bad you had to hide the background....

If you still want to do it ... I'd suggest using photoshop rather than paint ..... you can hide the background and keep the picture nice with photoshop.  ;)

Keep it secret and enjoy the bite

Nice bass anyway !  ;)

thanks, but i hardly ever blur out any pics but this is a small pond (3-4) acres with many big bass and if someone near me recognized it and told someone who told someone...etc. no more fishin hole.

well we caught a 7.5 out of this one. and been roken off twice by somethin huge. sorry yall dont like the white backround. when theres atleast 7-8 pounders in such a small body of water id rasther not risk it. but tightlines and have a great day!

well we caught a 7.5 out of this one. and been roken off twice by somethin huge. sorry yall dont like the white backround. when theres atleast 7-8 pounders in such a small body of water id rasther not risk it. but tightlines and have a great day!

::)