This blows

Saturday night on Lake Nacogdoches. Fished club tournament from 8:00pm - 8:00am

Five fish stringer weighed 24.971

Big bass was 7.927

Did I win? No and No!

Big stringer was 25.715

Big bass was 8.053

Second sucks.

You had a great night and did well. Someone else just did a little better.

Sounds "all good" to me. If most of your tounament results are

comparable, I'm sure you will win the majority of the time.

Good luck!

Sounds "all good" to me. If most of your tounament results are

comparable, I'm sure you will win the majority of the time.

Good luck!

Unfortunately that is not always the case. It was a great night though.

No sympathy here either  ;D.

I don't think that "someone" fished any better than you. It's just the numbers fell on his side. You're splitting hairs here. Your rollin' dice at that point.

Wow 8pm to 8am!  We do not have any tournaments around here with those hours, that I am aware of.  Sounds like an awesome way to have a tournament!

Congrats on a quality bag of fish, even if you only won second.  I bet you got "big fish" money too.  

Wow 8pm to 8am! We do not have any tournaments around here with those hours, that I am aware of. Sounds like an awesome way to have a tournament!

Congrats on a quality bag of fish, even if you only won second. I bet you got "big fish" money too.

Wrong...It was not large enough either

It does suck but still no sympathy  ;D  I will guarantee that there was atleast one smile over the course of the night that was worth the trip!  I would love to bust a big sack like that sometime.

It does suck but still no sympathy ;D I will guarantee that there was atleast one smile over the course of the night that was worth the trip! I would love to bust a big sack like that sometime.

This lake is well known in Texas for the many large sacks that it produces. It is about 3,000 acres of large fish producing water. The lake record is about 15lbs. Starting Sept. 1 you will be able to keep fish under 16". All fish between 16-24" have to immediately be released back into the lake. Any fish over 24" may be kept shortly for weighing to see if it qualifys for the Texas Share a Lunker program(Bass over 13lbs.). If it is over 13lbs the Texas hatchery will pick it up, otherwise if it is not over 13lbs. it has to immediately be returned to the lake. Story going around is that the parks and wildlife electro shocking boat shocked up two over 18lbs in March of this year. I have not been able to verify that though. All fish picked up by the hatchery will be kept until spawning in their facility and then released back into the lake it was taken from.