Sign in to follow this  
YoungGun29

Hows Evertone Done So Far This Year. Heres Two I Caught Just Yesterday.

Anyone doin any good so far? The picture is of two i caught just yesterday, both on a Watermellon Seed worm. Anyone have any stories or just what they caught we would all like to hear them

Thanks Alot.

YoungGun

post-13214-13016299049_thumb.jpg

No just didnt have my camera so i brought them to the house then put them in a farm pond.

Can you see both the fish?

I can see both of those nice fish are problably dead as a doornail. Don't you think your camera or cellphone is more portable than those fish? Fish pics in the living room are NOT COOL.

Nice fish and welcome to the forum!

Here is a link within the forum where you can post about your trip:

http://www.bassresource.com/bass_fishing_forums/YaBB.pl?board=Outing_ID

Beleve it or not they did make it, the pond was maybe 5 min away.

I have been tryin to stock in somwhat in the past two or three years, most of my fish come out of the river.

Nice Fish.. But for future reference. Any picture of a Bass taken from inside your home is probably gonna draw some bashing. You will get much better responses, if the pictures are taken Lakeside. ;)

Nice Fish.. But for future reference. Any picture of a Bass taken from inside your home is probably gonna draw some bashing. You will get much better responses, if the pictures are taken Lakeside. ;)

Nice fish! Hawk is correct. It's all a learning process. I would bet everyone of us has a fish or two or three that we haven't handled properly at some point but we improve, right?   ;)

No one should be bashing him if he decided to keep those fish. He is allowed to any keep fish he catches as long as he stays within his limits and in some cases, we don't know why he took them out.

No one should be bashing him if he decided to keep those fish. He is allowed to any keep fish he catches as long as he stays within his limits and in some cases, we don't know why he took them out.

Agreed, we just ask that you don't harvest the big ones,....especially this time of year, the spawn. Those fish look full of egg and being in Ky, I could almost guarantee they are.

Transporting and restocking also requires a permit in most states and for good reason. Please look into your local and state regulations before making these decisions.

It's a learning process, now you know ;)

(and if you HAVE to take them leave them in the livewell till you are ready for the pic, only reason I can see to bring them in the house would be to fillet them  :( )