Sign in to follow this  
Lil Baby Cousin Ray-Ray

My first big bass

My father and I went out to a small lake he has permission to fish on out in Moscow, TN. It was about a mile deep into the woods and was a bit of an adventure to get to (we had to ford a small stream pulling the boat with a 4-wheeler). The trip was worth it because it was the best bass fishing I have ever experienced. The owner asked us to keep only fish under three pounds. We caught over a dozen 3#+ including the 5lb10oz in the picture. my biggest fish ever. Forgive the quality the only camera we had was a two year old disposable my dad kept in his tackle box. We ended up taking home 10 1-2# fish. It was incredible i felt like every cast could bring a lunker. I caught all of my fish on a wacky rigged bubblegum lemon swirl yum dinger. Didnt go more than three casts without a hookup. And to think that the owner told us that there wasn't much in there.

post-7770-130162991196_thumb.jpg

haha sureeeeeeeeee he didnt think there was much in there. great fish and bro you gottttttttttta get a good camera! atleast you brought a scale and your dad. awesome trip . ;D

t

it makes it look kinda cool to me. Looks like an old photo haha ;D

Nice fish. Well worth the effort.

Don't be surprised if a thread pops up disputing the weight like the world record bass thread due to picture quality. ;D

I hope you left that boat there for your return trip.  I'm sure your gonna be back.  I like the pic too, it gives it character. ;)

I really like the picture too.  It makes it a lot more unique.  

Oh...I almost forgot...nice fish.   :)

Nice fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hope you catch many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!