Sign in to follow this  
bassinjack

is this a deal are what

well i just got back from walmart and i got a heck of a deal i picked up 12 smithwick rogues 10 mann's baby minus 4 and 6 storm thunder dog topwater baits they were priced at 75 cents when i got to the regester they had even marked them down way lower at 25 cents each oyah i was stengy and took um all  lol nothing left on the discount shelf heck 28 lures for under 7 bucks i think if i would have bought them at normal price that would have cost me 100 plus bucks

tight lines

jack

Nice work!

I just got back from Dick's.  I bought a Okuma Stratus ST 30 spinning reel.  It was 50% off plus I had a 10% coupon.  So a $70 reel for $31.48.  Looks like March is good to Anglers other than the fact it FREEZING and the ice won't melt!!!!

I got back from Wal Mart today and bought 2 packs of Zooms 3 crankbaits and spent 20.00 there were no deals like that. My Life Sucks.

WOW now that is a deal of a lifetime!

Although yesterday I did pick up a couple of Woodsteam 2 Xstream tackle bags for 6 bucks a piece, pretty good considering they're usually 24.99 here. Also got some Plano tackle trays for 29 cents each!

???Hey BJ, are you one of Uncle Sam's  Misguided Children also? ::)