Sign in to follow this  
gone_bassin

so how many....

Last winter everyday since spring once a week maybe.

I would say I check this site 4 or 5 times a day......I am addicted

I usually check the site at night before i go to bed and then in the morning before i go to school. Also our school gave every student at our school a laptop tp use and so when i have free-time i like to check the site.

I am here everynight for 2 hours and if i have free time i am either fishing or here online.

I was on about everyday in the winter, saved me from going nuts. On a couple times a week now that charter season is here.

We are going through a flood now so I have time to log on.

I usually log in once a day, sometimes twice.  It sure has helped winter go by.  Ice came off the lakes this past week and I thought I might be fishing this weekend.  Instead, we get one of our worst storms of the winter yesterday and today.  Will it ever end?

oh your lucky up here in sullivan county NY the ice is still there.  The rain was so bad here, the lake has never been so high before and the ice is still there.  

I don't even want to know how often I'm here.  In the morning, after each class throughout the day, then for a good 2 hours after dinner.  I'd guess I log on atleast 10 times a day.

I've only been on about a week,but I'm on several times a day.I'm glad I found a place where everybody is as crazy about bassin' as I am.The only thing better than this forum is bass fishing itself...barely!

At least once per day until fishing season comes on in or the honey do's pile up!

Every morning.  Also a number of times a day during the days before I go fishing.

I found this web-site about a week ago through a Google search after I realized that the other Bass Fishing forum I was using was averaging about 1 reply per month.

:)