Sign in to follow this  
Byrdthefisherman

Today's Poll

Hello fellow anglers,

As I was on my way to the forum today, I couldn't help but read today's poll and vote ofcourse. The question was:How would you rate this site to other bass fishing sites. This poll is almost a joke. this is the purely the best bass fishing site I've ever encountered. from the vast resoucres and info this site offers it is unmatched.I've been browsing on it for a few days and have learned very much. Most sites containg this info would want to sell you a book or something with these basic and advacned tips that bass resource offers. Thanks and keep up the great site.

I also went there and voted.  I would like to know where the 3% that finds this site "much worse" are going.  It definately is not a fishing site...this is the best..... ;D ;D

this is by far one of the best sites i have ever encountered because well.......its free! ;D ;D

it is truley the best one the net its unmatched

It is definitely the best.

I can't believe 5% of the voters have voted the site as somewhat worse to much worse that others.???   I want to know what sites they've been visiting because they have to be unbelievably good.

The 5% that say this site is worse are those that fish tournys every weekend, fish by themselves during the week, think all fishing information is a secret and can't stand the folks share everything they know. (I have a neighbor like this.)

I'm trying to learn as much as possible.  There's a reason, this is my homepage on non-business computer.

think all fishing information is a secret and can't stand the folks share everything they know. (I have a neighbor like this.)

ironically, I try to tell a guy I fish with frequently some tips, and he never listens... HAH

he never listens

Now that's just sad. Sounds like some of my boy-scouts.

YEAH! Give me a break! I wish there were more sites like this. This site is on a level all by itself.

This is by far the best fishing site in operation today.  I have learned a lot of very useful information while sharing what little I know with others.   :)

Every one claming that this very well built and informative site is the best. I would love to know what you sites you are comparing it too?

There are a ton of bass fishing sites on the web!!

UB-Mike must have his own site..... Well let's just see.... Oh here it is..... What the cr*p are all these adds!!!!!!

Ok Mike you have a good site. Just a little to commercialized for me, but I guess you have to pay the bills.

It's very different from this site though. This site is dedicated to teaching people how to become better at catching bass. No matter where they stand in their knowledge of bass fishing. Yours seems to be primarily focused on those people who have been fishing for some time and want to step into tournament angling. Be it by clubs or circuits. This is a great site because it has great people who write great articles, who are courteous to others who post, who are more than willing to divulge everything they know about bass fishing. It is a site that is easy to find information about almost anything pertaining to bass fishing. It has a great moderator who is very good at keeping the site clean. It is not very commercialized which is great in my book. Your site is good, perhaps even great. It has won allot of awards. (Congrats) Opinions are great and they are welcome on this site. We respect yours and you should respect ours.

This is definately one of the best bass fishing sites I've ever had the pleasure of visiting  And I get to visit a lot (I always seem to space my classes out enough to where I don't have quite enough time to go home inbetween so I just surf for fishing stuff.)  I agree that the people and the moderator have a lot to do with making it such a great site......It makes for a great atmosphere.  I talk with a lot of beginning anglers and refer them to this site all the time for all the articles and great information that is available to them and they always seem to learn a lot from what they find.  Thanks everyone!

UB_Mike naw im going to be nice ::) On this site you have fishermen and fisherwomen of all levels that in many cases have logged in more than their share of time on the water. You have the opportunity to get learn from people from your neck of the woods and everywhere else. Nobody fishes the same and you get different solutions to problems that you may not have thought of.  For me I enjoy the fact that I can help someone or learn something new.

Completely do respect your opinion and thank you. Didn't mean to come across like that but now that I reread it I guess I did :-[ :-[ :-[

Been on a bunch, and lived on one for the past two years that is specific to my few local states.  Thought it was really good, and then I found this one.

This place is great.  Already met someone local, all the advice is friendly, and the moderator does an excellent job of keeping it specific, clean and without ads.

Thanks to the moderator and all you guys/gals willing to share info.