Sign in to follow this  
fishinfool

Dry bags

I've never tried the dry bags, not when I can purchase a box of ziplock bags for a buck or two.  I use the larger freezer bags, 1 gal. size or so.   I'd also be curious if the dry bags actually perform any better.

I've used cabelas and  sea nymph dry bags and both are irreplacable.  I'd be out of alot of money w/o them!

i bought a plastic case several years ago at gander mountain.  its dang near indestructible and is 100% waterproof.  i stuck it in the bathtub to make sure. its great for your wallet, phone, keys, etc.  it even floats.  wasnt very expensive at all.  i would check into.  its a clear case with a green seal and green clips.  i would give the site but gander mountain doesnt have any products on it.

Besides fishing I'm also a big kayaker. I'm all equipped for long journeys in the yak so I've made sure to have some quality dry bags. I have 3 Sealine drybags. 2 large yellow ones a a small clear one.

The great thing about the dry bags is that you'll never have to worry about them opening on accident, also they are made of heavyduty material that will resist ripping and other road rash very well. I would have ended up with alot of lost and broken equipment without them.

sealine%20kodiak_large.jpg