Sign in to follow this  
Matt Fly

Richard Manns??????????

Been reading articles again from Richard Mann.  Can't find his background out.    I have numerous articles I would like to post.  Good food for thought and discussion.   Most seem to like the In-fishermen, and he has written for them and others.  

Any info on Richard, likes or dislikes?

Been reading articles again from Richard Mann.  Can't find his background out.    I have numerous articles I would like to post.  Good food for thought and discussion.   Most seem to like the In-fishermen, and he has written for them and others.  

Any info on Richard, likes or dislikes?

Might you be thinking of scientist/writer Ralph Manns? I like his writing and he makes a lot of sense to me. I have a lot of respect for him.

The closest I can come is Ralph Manns, who published: "Black Bass Myths"

another site

Roger

In-fishermen is okay, perception was always associated to northern fishing. I also found his myths thread and others.

Matt,  I think you are referring to Ralph Manns.  Ralph from what I know is a retired Fisheries Biologist from Texas.  Very informative guy!  You can find him all over the www.bassfishinghomepage.com quite often.  

T Mike

This is the guy I'm looking for I think. He has caught and tracked big bass on numerous Tx Lakes. Used telemetry to track the basses every hour of movements.  

No he isn't the one, but did find what I've been looking for here on the Forum.   Imagine that, I've been looking hard everywhere else and didn't think to look in our articles section.

BFR is always full of surprises and great info!!!

I think you mean John Hope.

Glenn, just when you think you surfed all the info on your sight, I found who I was looking for, which was Mr. Hope.

TY

Matt.