Sign in to follow this  
Fishie

Why does Charlie????

Charlie is a big loser....the guy hasn't answered our challenge but like today he was talking about how people need to go on to his site and challenge him and everything.... everytime I see him I think to myself wow there's someone who is a whimp! I guess he isn't up to a real challenge....... ;)

I think Charlie is going to take LBH's challenge.It may just take time.

I think Charlie is a good guy. Just give him some time. This is a win win situation. He will take the challange.

Do we even know if this show has been renewed by ESPN for another season? I hope it is but BASS Saturday appears to be in a bit of a state of disarray. Charlie is cool, if it is he and not the producers making the call I'm sure he'll take LBH up on the challenge.

I dont think he makes the decision, the producers do, also they probably have the Challengers already picked out for the next year, so i think we are hopefully on the top of the list for next years season.

The lagistics are more complex when you talk about 8 guys fishing as opposed to just two. It's going to take some work for the camera crews.

I dont think he makes the decision, the producers do, also they probably have the Challengers already picked out for the next year, so i think we are hopefully on the top of the list for next years season.

My thoughts exactly!

Thousands of applicants to look at. Your video has to be something unique that grabs their attention. I tell ya, Charlie knows how to work a spinnerbait though.

i dont think hes that great or at least as great as he thinks he is any way :Pjust IMO hes a slug

i dont think hes that great or at least as great as he thinks he is any way :Pjust IMO hes a slug

I agree that he's no better at it than the average Joe that has done some fishing in his life.If he got challenged by Clunn,Ike,G,KVD,Clausen,etc.;he'd come right down to earth with the rest of us.