Sign in to follow this  
nwgabassmaster

BassMaster Mag. - Day on the Lake.

I know that BASS does not disclose the specific names or locations of these bodies of water, but as I read an old BASSMaster magazine, in which Edwin Evers was fishing a dramatic cold-front situation on a lake in May, I looked at the pictures and wondering to myself, "Self..........I wonder if anyone has ever recognized any of the bodies of water that they choose to fish?"

So, that's my question.  Have any of you all ever recognized a body of water that the anglers fish?  I know that I haven't yet.  

The pro's don't even know where they are or going. While talking to Ike he said the reporter blindfolded him and then drove to the lake only taking the blindfold off when they arrived.

No I haven't seen a lake that looks familiar, but I do look! Hey Will, are you tall or is Ike that short?

I just now realized that was Ike in the pic!  LOL   :P  I think that Mr. Will is a tall lad, and in Army fatigues.   8-)  Makes Ike look like a hobbit!  ;D

You aren't nearly as tall as I thought.  I was thinking that Ike himself was around 6' tall.  So, from looking at that pic, he's not much taller than I am, and  stand at 5'8".

I was under the impression that you were closer to 7 ft., and was beginning to question why you aren't playing basketball.   ;)

Guest avid

I wasn't going to comment but since it came up, that picture with you and Ike is hysterical.  It looks like your a residential couselor for "special needs adults" taking him out on his day pass.

I LMAO when I first saw it.

I wasn't going to comment but since it came up, that picture with you and Ike is hysterical. It looks like your a residential couselor for "special needs adults" taking him out on his day pass.

I LMAO when I first saw it.

LOL, yep it does.

Guest avid

I really like the "day on the lake with..." feature in bassmaster.  It's the first article I read.  You really get an insight into how these guys think and fish.  Ike seems a little hyperactive, running all over the place.  I really think that he is  a decent guy, but maybe some ritalin would help.  

This is not answering the question, but like Avid, that is the first article I go to every month to read. I hope to goodness they keep it constant in the magazine.