Sign in to follow this  
starbuck

Do you all think these would catch BIG BASS!

I am heading to guntersville next week and think im ordering some of these ... to take

what do you think ? waste of money or real deal on guntersville?

www.blacksalty.com

i am not affiliated with them at all... btw

I am a car dealer.

not advertising them ... just want feedback on htese dam good looking bass killers maybe!

some of that stuff on site is wrong. Engineered fish? come on thats bullsh... right there to begin with.

That species is might been breed few generations but it not native species of gamefish to U.S. I live in TX, some exotic species are allowed to grow/live here like florida. Thats an exotic species not engineered bullsh...

After more than five years of intensive development, Lonoke, Arkansas-based I.F. Anderson Farms, Inc. has created the ultimate live bait for both saltwater and freshwater anglers. Raised in ponds and selectively bred to vigorously withstand saltwater exposure for up to two hours, it's called the "Black Salty."

I've met the owner and fished the bait. He claimed these were

"the ultimate striper bait". My partner and I catch a few below

Pickwick Dam, but never got a stike in more than an hour drifting

these baitfish. Stripers will eat almost anything that swims. I would

never consider those baits for bass fishing.

BTW,

If this guy knew anything about stripers, I mean anything,

he wouldn't be posting those pitiful fish on a website! We sometimes

use bait (skipjack) that big.

:;)

some of that stuff on site is wrong. Engineered fish? come on thats bullsh... right there to begin with.

That species is might been breed few generations but it not native species of gamefish to U.S. I live in TX, some exotic species are allowed to grow/live here like florida. Thats an exotic species not engineered bullsh...

After more than five years of intensive development, Lonoke, Arkansas-based I.F. Anderson Farms, Inc. has created the ultimate live bait for both saltwater and freshwater anglers. Raised in ponds and selectively bred to vigorously withstand saltwater exposure for up to two hours, it's called the "Black Salty."

How do you know this to be true??  There are ways to manipulate wanted characteristics and breed that characteristic into the species.  Dog breeders do it all the time.  

Um, no it isn't. Here are some "engineered" fish.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4411

http://www.glofish.com/

That species is might been breed few generations but it not native species of gamefish to U.S.

Seriously, can we work on your posts? What is this even trying to say?

Thats an exotic species not engineered bullsh...

How can you possibly make that identification?

I dont understand why you need live bait to catch big fish on Guntersville. :;)

well you dont ...

HOWEVER... these look like Golden Shiners you can get in Florida

and I bid on a trip with shaw grigsby a few years back and won ..

we fished these golden shiners with shaw that looks kinda like these in florida along with articificial baits for two days and the 10 biggest fish of the two days ( all over 8 pounds one over 11 ) came from the golden shiners we used ...

so sometimes maybe big live bait drives bass wild ....

ive not been back to florida since or fished shiners since but the day we had 5-6 inch golden shiners in florida was unreal ... which is the reason I was wondering if these were any count and as lively as those goldens were ...

nothing wrong with throwing a couple out weightless to free swim while working traps and or jerkbaits IMHO