Sign in to follow this  
Low_Budget_Hooker

Dept of tourism-using vids

My parents were both highly involved in state politics.  Mom worked in the governor's office and dad held many State jobs from Historical Society to dept of labor and training.  They were also well known for their parties. (the ones with food and booze, not political affiliations,lol)

Through the years, our family has made many contacts.  Well, I got an email last week from an old family friend that had heard I have been filming RI fishing for a year or so.  The dept of tourism has a project in the works about RI waters.  I was asked if they could use some of my previous video and if I would be interested in making more footage with their videographer.

They will be definitely using clips from the videos below and some new stuff we can come up with.

I'm very excited to show off our state and hopefully squeeze a few of our kids into some footage.

VIDEO BEING USED

Outstanding dude  ;)

You da MAN!

8-)

You go boy !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure it will be the Cats A**, thats a Western Maryland compliment by the way !!! :)

Guest the_muddy_man

You deserve evrey bit of good fortune that comes your way; Great Job as always ;)