Sign in to follow this  
Dixon

Anaconda Fishing Tips

I tried it weightless yesterday and thinking it needs weight. The tail has amazing action and curious how fast do you fish this bait.  Seems like a great big bass bait. Any tips?

I texas rig it usually with a Gama. 3/0 EWG offset shank the weight is 3/8 I believe. Its a great fishing bait and from my experience delivers big bass. I usually fish the Anaconda slow and let it hop along the bottom and let that tail flutter around. Sometimes I swim it a bit and let it sink to the bottom and hop it a bit. Its a good versatile worm so see what the bass want. One things for sure you wont be disappointed!

I recommend 4/0 hook on 7" and 5/0 min on the 10" Annies....Here are some of the most popular ways to fish'em

Tx rig with 1/4 oz or larger weight depending on the depth of water and wind conditions

Carolina rig with varying weight again depending on water depth and wind....5/8 and larger are popular.

Weightless super slow swim in shallow water and over mossbeds

Swimbait hook or keel weighted hook for seductive fall and swimming action with slow lift and fall and on and off retrieve.

Hope this helps you out might ck out our Website and News/Info area for additional info on uses. Let me know how you do and Fish Safe....

Big O

www.ragetail.com

I recommend 4/0 hook on 7" and 5/0 min on the 10" Annies....Here are some of the most popular ways to fish'em

Tx rig with 1/4 oz or larger weight depending on the depth of water and wind conditions

Carolina rig with varying weight again depending on water depth and wind....5/8 and larger are popular.

Weightless super slow swim in shallow water and over mossbeds

Swimbait hook or keel weighted hook for seductive fall and swimming action with slow lift and fall and on and off retrieve.

Hope this helps you out might ck out our Website and News/Info area for additional info on uses. Let me know how you do and Fish Safe....

Big O

www.ragetail.com

Hmm...

What's this guy know?

::)