Sign in to follow this  
sambrochill

expired licenses...

i was thinkin about it today and this coming march my fishing license will be expired. And i was wondering what everyone else does with their expired license.

do you throw it away? do you hold onto it? Personally im going to keep mine just as a reminder of when i really truly started to fish and i'll

propbably get it laminated and put it in a keepsake box or somethin. but what do you guys do with yours?

run it through the paper shredder

Well, if it's expired, it has no value other than nostalgia.  If it's you first license then by all means keep it.  As for the rest?  Nothing but trash.

Mine get's cut up into little pieces and thrown away.  Less clutter that way, but since this is your first I would keep it.  I sure wish I had my first one.  That would be kinda cool!    8-)

Usually I just chuck 'em in the trash, but I keep the ones from states I haven't fished before. My goal is to have one from every state. Nine down and 41 to go!

I'm like Bird dog. The only ones I keep are the out-of-state licenses. I mark down which lakes I fished and what I caught.

Falcon

mine stays in my wallet until i do the 10yr cleaning and then i throw them away.

me too..... ;D

Trash

What's a fishing license? :o

I throw mine out as well. Although I wish I'd kept my first one

-Chuck

I toss them all except for out of state ones.  I guess it would be cool to keep them and in 30 years down the road you can b#$ch and complain about how much they are now and how cheap they were back then.

My wife keeps mine and uses them in scrapbooks. They look cool and keep a tab on the years. I f you catch more fish than me than you may have a whole book for your exploits!! ::)