Sign in to follow this  
BassBandit35

The Bass Pros

I got a question.Is this on season 3 ??? Or is it reruns of season 2

I can never watch it, or forget it is on, and I don't have a dvr

I think it is the best show out there! :o

I haven't seen the latest group of episodes so I believe this is a new season - #3.  I get it on VS.

Ya it's season 3 I have season 2 on DVD and this is new. In fact all the fishing shows are basically back on new. I set my Tivo/DVD burner up to record the good ones like the Bass Pro's to archive.

I use the DVR to make sure I get to see these shows. Of all the ones out there these actually show and teach you something.

I do the same.  I also DVR Classic Patterns and Bass Edge

Did anyone catch it today? It was good episode. Edwin Evers with football jig and Timmy Horton with crankbait on ledges.

This sounds about like a replay of the show aired Friday.  Maybe some of the folks going to the BassResource.com Fishing Get Together were watching because Horton was fishing at KY Lake, and was able to get a tip or two, even though he was fishing in the fall I believe.

Is classic patterns still on tv?

Thats my question too-  what channel are you catching it on? I can only find the DVDs on eBay........

Also, I've never seen Bass Edge-  what channel is it on?  I'd like to check it out-

Classic patterns is still on VS or outdoor channel I record them on my TV  so I can watch them when ever I want to. I also record Bass edge, City limits fishing, Bill Dance outdoors, Jimmy Houston outdoors, Hank Parker's outdoors, Al Linden outdoors, Bass pros, And Fishing University, there mit be a few more that slip my mind. If you have any ?? about these shows  I be glad to help.  

What time is Classic Patterns on? I used to like watching that show.

Sorry I didn't get back here sooner, there is an ice storm going though North Texas and my Internet was down. But Classic patterns will be on at 9:30 Tues central time. If you want there full schedule go to outdoorchannel.com, I think you can even go on the website and watch previous shows. hope you get this before the show

Just got it thank you. How did you make out with the ice storm? We had one a few weeks ago and lost power for about 5 days. Will check out the site and see if I can catch any old episodes.

glad you got it, But we are OK, the bad stuff only hit last night  and a little in the morning but nothing serious.What bugs me is that it was 74 degrees on Thursday, and now it's like 24 and dropping, Last year my pond froze over and the edges of a few small local lakes. I'm just glad it's not like that this year

They say that we are having global warming. We have had extremely cold weather in Mass this year. Getting another 10" of snow on Wed. All the ponds and lakes around me are frozen with a lot of ice and snow.

Is classic patterns still on tv?

Thats my question too- what channel are you catching it on? I can only find the DVDs on eBay........

Also, I've never seen Bass Edge- what channel is it on? I'd like to check it out-

Classic Patterns is on FiOS World Fishing Network

Bass Edge is on the Outdoor Channel and World Fishing Network.

Aaron Martens is the host of Bass Edge.  I think it is very informative and realistic.  Not every fish is a 6lber (like some shows!).  Just my $.02