Sign in to follow this  
Alpster

ROAD TRIP UPDATE.......

I have 26 paid sign-ups for the trip now and several "check is in the mail" promises. The deadline for reserving blocked out rooms at KenLake is only 5 days away!! I am trying to get the deadline extended, but I can't promise anyone a room after next week. SO GET SIGNED UP!

Check out the "Who's Coming" list on the website. This is turning into a real "Bassapalooza". Better get signed up soon or you may miss out. Regardless of room availability, we will stop accepting registrations at the end of February so we can make all the arrangements for the festivities.

I am not trying to be a butthead here. Last year we had almost 2 dozen members either back out at the last minute or just not show up. This is why we instituted the "registration process". You must be registered (which means paid up) by February 28 or you will not be included in the plans we have for the registered members (catered dinner, special speaker, tee shirt, free dinner meals during the week, etc.). You can still come to fish the lake and we will try to help you, that's just how we roll, but you will be on your own for rooms/roommates, meals, boat to fish in, etc. Please don't count on showing up at the last minute and being able to participate in all the activities we have planned as you will likely be disappointed.

The easiest thing to do is fill out a sign up form at the website and send it with a check to Alpster and get yourself a room, roommate or a camping spot and join us for a trip to remember!

http://kentuckylake.bassresource.com/ -- GET SIGNED UP!!!

Ronnie

Don't wait, sign up now.

If the non-boaters are worried about having a boating partner I'll be the first to say my dance card is completely open for the entire 5 days along with Sat and Sunday for those that come down early.  

"BASSAPALOOZA".....I like that!

cart7, I love the avatar..freakin' hilarious. Look forward to meeting you!

CJ

"BASSAPALOOZA".....I like that!

cart7, I love the avatar..freakin' hilarious. Look forward to meeting you!

CJ

Xs 2

I'm still looking forward to it but my transportation arrangements may have fallen through.  I've only got one vehicle and I can't leave the wife and kids with no vehicle for 5 days.  The worst part of it all is that I live at Ft. Campbell, about 45min. away.  Still workin on it though and I'll get there one way or another.

You will make if I have to come and get you. You are not that far for me.                Bud

I'm still looking forward to it but my transportation arrangements may have fallen through. I've only got one vehicle and I can't leave the wife and kids with no vehicle for 5 days. The worst part of it all is that I live at Ft. Campbell, about 45min. away. Still workin on it though and I'll get there one way or another.

45 min is nothing.  I am sure there is some type of tackle shop on the way.