Sign in to follow this  
Hooligan

Whoooohoooooo Popmax!

I love those stupid things...

I'm not a picture taker, never have been, never will be. I don't even have a picture of my big girl.

Today was almost enough to make me stop and take some. We were fishing a private pit and having a blast on buzzbaits and Sammy's. I had a few big fish that wouldn't commit so I started throwing the PopMax. Ended up catching 86 fish on it between the two of us. The smallest was 14, the largest was 8-8. The five biggest would have gone 31-4. I believe it might have been the best day I've ever had for numbers of fish over five pounds.

Sounds like a tough day on the water :rolleyes: Good call on changing to a slower bait and getting the big ones to eat!

I love those stupid things...

I'm not a picture taker, never have been, never will be. I don't even have a picture of my big girl.

Today was almost enough to make me stop and take some. We were fishing a private pit and having a blast on buzzbaits and Sammy's. I had a few big fish that wouldn't commit so I started throwing the PopMax. Ended up catching 86 fish on it between the two of us. The smallest was 14, the largest was 8-8. The five biggest would have gone 31-4. I believe it might have been the best day I've ever had for numbers of fish over five pounds.

Great day! I have a brand new popmax that's been sitting in my garage for months!!! Maybe it's time to give it a try. I think I'll hold off selling it.

Great day. Thanks for the tip on the PopMax.