Sign in to follow this  
Mike D from Lunkerville

Who's Going To Icast?

OK, we know my man Bobby and the Megastrike crew will be misbehaving there, but who else?

Lunkerville and will be there with cameras rolling and we're not looking to do interviews about new products. We want the down and dirty material. The behind-the scenes, unexpected, "i'll do anything to make a deal" type stuff.

Who's in?.. and what do you know?

I will be there this year. :D

What's Icast?

It's basically where all the(big & small) companies related to fishing get together and show their new product line for the upcoming year. It's basically a tackle show for the retailers.

Can't wait for Glenn's reports and videos.

Icast is fantastic.

I think it is next week in Las Vegas.

is that right, guys????? :)

Yes, it is in Vegas. It is NOT open to the public. The annual event is strictly an industry convention where buyers and sellers converge to make deals for the upcoming year. This is where all the companies show off their newest products for the next year.

I'll be there to cover the event, and to drum up awareness for the Tackle The Storm foundation.

let's make sure we hook up glenn! i'll either be at the WFN booth, harassing the megastrike crew or roaming around filming.

They should do it at the DC convention center... So long as I can get in :D

let's make sure we hook up glenn! i'll either be at the WFN booth, harassing the megastrike crew or roaming around filming.

Definitely Mike! I'm booked all day in meetings the first day, but should be somewhere on the floor all 3 days. I'll be slinging a video camera around. Slap me upside the head if you see me, or shoot me an email and I'll get the message on my phone. Or...have your people call my people....no, wait, we don't have people. Scratch that.

just arrived in vegas... wow, this new cosmopolitan hotel is nice!... i'll see you on the floor glenn :)

Have fun gentleman, I will wait until it comes back to Orlando :(