Sign in to follow this  
Jake P

Shimano Citica

Any particular reason i cant find a Citica on Cabelas or Basspro's website?

Don't know, call them and ask. In the meantime, Bass Tackle Depot has them.

The Citica 200E has been replaced with a new 2011 model, yet to be released. The 200E's are really scarce as many retailers cut the price to unload them.

*** has them as well.

im not sure, but the walmart by my house has them on clearance and is loaded with them.

Snag one of the old one's while they last they are great little reels.

Why bother about BPS and Cabelas when they charge you sales tax and shipping? Support our sponsors. *** is awesome as well.

Why bother about BPS and Cabelas when they charge you sales tax and shipping? Support our sponsors. *** is awesome as well.

I'm not sure if Tacklewarhouse is sponsored here anymore but I could be wrong, Maybe J Francho can tell us? But it is a nice site and when can I do order from there would try tackle depot as well but they never had the few items I wanted in or in my choice.

I'm not sure if Tacklewarhouse is sponsored here anymore but I could be wrong, Maybe J Francho can tell us? But it is a nice site and when can I do order from there would try tackle depot as well but they never had the few items I wanted in or in my choice.

No, TW is not a sponsor. But that doesn't make them any less awesome. Of course, BTD is just as good.

And an oops moment; I guess BPS and Cabela's ARE sponsors of bassresource.

It's perfectly fine to link to TW, or mention them. Some things are just too ubiquitous to ignore.

I personally think that TW, Hi's Tackle Box, and other retailers with a strong "web presence" are a good thing for bass fishing, even if they aren't sponsors.

No, TW is not a sponsor. But that doesn't make them any less awesome. Of course, BTD is just as good.

And an oops moment; I guess BPS and Cabela's ARE sponsors of bassresource.

I must of read your post wrong, lol. I did see the add on the right side for both BPS and Cabela.

J Francho Thanks and I never heard or Hi's Tackle Box.

Some Dick's have the older model on clearance as well.

I just got one from Dick's for 75

Sorry guys, i was not asking because i wanted to purchase from bps or cabelas. I was asking because i thought it was odd that one of the best selling reels was not for sale on there website. Thanks for the suggestion. I have bought from TW before too ;)

It's perfectly fine to link to TW, or mention them. Some things are just too ubiquitous to ignore.

J... we're not allowed to link them anymore (at least me). The couple times I've tried to do it recently, this pops up: "You have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to".

OK, I guess not, then,. Nevermind :o