Sign in to follow this  
Bassfisherman94

What Do You Do?

Last time out when was like this Buzzbait worked well for me. Matter of fact only thing that work the last two trips out. Allot of people recommend the black buzzbait but all I had and work at those moment was my Chartreuse Cavitron. I just know when all else fail I stick to my wacky in dark colors like june bug, blue, black and blue. My favorite color and seem to work at any condition for me is Senko plum apple.

I'm not sure your situation if will be on land or boat, fishing lake, pond, or river. Good luck to you!

Here is an article on muddy water http://www.bassresource.com/fishing/muddy_water_bass_fishing.html

hope the article helps.

Get out a dark, bulky bait like a big jig and trailer or big soft plastic and fish it tight to cover. Might also try a squarebill rooted around shallow cover or a flashy spinnerbait if there is some wind blowing.

Find shallow cover (Wood, Weeds, Rocks, or Docks). Flip, Pitch, or Cast lures tight to that cover, that either displaces lots of water and/or creates lots of vibration (Colorado Spinnerbiats, Rattling Jigs, Large Paddletail Worms, Big Craws).

I have to agree with what others have already said. My best luck under these conditions were to throw a jig or buzzbait up shallow. Sometimes it seems like they are sitting so shallow thier backs should be out of the water but they are there.