Sign in to follow this  
Jake P

Do We Ever Really Grow Up?

I got up early this morning with my daughter and went to Academy to re stock some lures. I ended up walking out with 5 Strike king Sexy shad crankbaits, 3 strike king lipless crankbaits in bleeding shad and 4 H20 spinnerbaits which i prefer over every brand except strike king. All in all i spent 28$ cause alot of them were marked down from 6 to 2.99$. Felt like i did pretty good.

Anyways, when i get home i open up one of the sexy shad and im sitting there mimicking the under water motion and my son is next to me and he has his fire truck that he is driving around in the living room. I look over at him, he is so deep in thought while he is playing. And I realized, about 4 seconds ago that was me with my sexy shad :D !!!

I don't think any one ever grows up. That even gos for woman. Just as we get older our toys cost more. Little boys 1 dollar hot wheels turn in to 30,000 dollar real cars. That some spends as munch time with as they did there hot wheels. Barbies dream house for little girls becomes a real house. That they spend the rest of there life making it there dream house.

I don't think any one ever grows up. That even gos for woman. Just as we get older our toys cost more. Little boys 1 dollar hot wheels turn in to 30,000 dollar real cars. That some spends as munch time with as they did there hot wheels. Barbies dream house for little girls becomes a real house. That they spend the rest of there life making it there dream house.

The one who dies with the most toys wins.

I can't help myself when I see an old cartoon on tv. Every once in awhile I'll catch an old Bugs Bunny or Wiley Coyote and have to watch it. Lately they have been showing Popeye and Tom and Jerry a lot. I couldn't imagine kids now watching Tom and Jerry, "Is the TV broke? Why aren't they talking? This is stupid!" It's called an imagination, you used to have to have one when you were little :lol:

We have our individual personalities that are magnified at an early age and slow down as we get older.

They are there for the rest of your life.

For me it is a fun loving lifestyle with jokes, smiles and good times.

I have a friend who is dower, hardly smiles, and is miserable with the world so I avoid her as much as possible. She would not know a good time if it bit her on her ***.

Being from New Orleans has also taught me to love food, sports, fishing, the outdoors and to "pass a good time" with friends.

My grandson has a great disposition as he always smiles and his a happy little boy. I hope he keeps his good personality as he ages so he can have an enjoyable and fun filled long life. :)