Glenn

New Contest! 10 Chances To Win!

Here it is folks! The "Find The Crankbait" contest is back with a twist! This time it's not only easier to find the crankbait, but you get to enter for each one you find!! There's 10 hidden crankbaits, so that give you 10 chances win!

Details can be found here: http://www.bassresource.com/bass_fishing_123/hank-parker-dvd-giveaway-2

Good luck!

Easier!!?? Wow, my wife and I have both been looking for over an hour and haven't found one!! :blink:

Cliff

Did you read the page linked above? There's several clues posted there.

I did read the clues, I have not been looking in the forums or in other pictures, only within text.

Give it up Red! Just admit it, you and I both suck at Easter egg hunting too.

Yeah I guess I do! I will wait for another facebook contest, that was easy, I think I was the only one who entered!!

Honestly, you were one of only 2 entries. It just so happens the other guy got more "likes" than you.

See folks, when I tell you you're chances couldn't be any better, I'm not lying!

It just blows me away that I tell everyone you better enter because your chances are really good, and nobody does it.

So when I tell you it's easier to find the crankbait, it really is! I really want you to have a chance to win!

Honestly, you were one of only 2 entries. It just so happens the other guy got more "likes" than you.

See folks, when I tell you you're chances couldn't be any better, I'm not lying!

It just blows me away that I tell everyone you better enter because your chances are really good, and nobody does it.

So when I tell you it's easier to find the crankbait, it really is! I really want you to have a chance to win!

Is that a correct statement?

Is that a correct statement?

No I don;t think so cuz Glann said I won and asked for my address. Should say less likes than me.

Once you find one it helps to know exactly what your looking for...

And the social network one just slipped my mind..

Yes, only 2 people entered. Red had more "likes" on his post than Jigfishn10. I don't remember the exact count, but it was around twice as many.

I doubt I'll do another Facebook contest. I practically begged people to enter, and only 2 did....for free stuff. :rolleyes:

Yes, only 2 people entered. Red had more "likes" on his post than Jigfishn10. I don't remember the exact count, but it was around twice as many.

I doubt I'll do another Facebook contest. I practically begged people to enter, and only 2 did....for free stuff. :rolleyes:

The facebook ones work if you do them slightly different Glenn. The status one is kind of hard to do since the status doesn't stay up ontop.

Only a few entries so far - that means your chances of winning are very good! But you have to enter to win!

Not yet. We'll have an announcement shortly! :)