Hitch

St.croix Teaser Users

It's probably my most versitile rod. I use it for just about everything except for flipping heavy cover, frogging, and deep cranking. It's an excellent lipless crank and squarebill rod. I also use it for 3/16 and 1/4 oz. spinnerbaits, finesse jigs, and light cover t-rigs. I have mine paired with a Curado 51E, it was my favortite rod before I put that reel on it, but with that reel on it I find myself wanting to use it more than anything else I own.

Same as above, but I have a Zillion on mine. One of my favorites.

Its probably best you send it to me, and I will pay the clearance price!!!

Jeff

Have to agree... St Croix nailed it with this multi-purpose stick. If you can only bring a couple rods this one's perfect. I generally bring too many with me but always assign it something I know I'll be using since it's a joy to fish with. I have a Lew's TP Speed Spool on mine.

I personally don't own the teaser, but i own 2 mh/xf and 2 mh/f LTB's and they are amazing rods. As the others have said the m/f is an amazingly versatile rod that can do almost anything, scoop it up!

I also have the MH/fast LT casting rod, and if I could only have 2 casting rods, those two would be it.

i owned it for a few weeks, didn't really like it so i sold it to a friend. it made a decent lipless/squarebill or spook rod though.