Sign in to follow this  
J Francho

Big Al

Picked up a "Remington" Black Magic, which is actually a locally made Crosman Phantom.

Really nice gun, for the money. The spring pump took some breaking in, and I think I'm going to lighten the trigger pull, but it was easy to site in, and the scope was no problem to dial in. I will say, it has some recoil for an air rifle, but Al thinks that's cool.

IMG0365-L.jpg

Nice!

Man were those the day's or what?B)

Our boy's are getting BB guns for Christmas. First ones ever. Took some convincing of mom though.

And they are BB guns, not a real air rifle like that thing.

Yeah, this is not a toy, 1200 fps, LOL. My dad and I had as much fun he did. IF you fill up a soda can with water, the hits are more dramatic.

Nice John sounds like he's hooked from the other week shooting the shotguns. I also think you have the solution to ur chipmunk problem.....

next thing you know he'll wanna 22LR. Our 12 year old graduated to a Marlin last xmas and has been shooting my rifles as well. He still enjoys his airsoft and pellet guns tho, boys will be boys. As long as you teach them safety then I'm all for it. I wasnt even allowed to own a slingshot when I was a kid :(

next thing you know he'll wanna 22LR. Our 12 year old graduated to a Marlin last xmas and has been shooting my rifles as well. He still enjoys his airsoft and pellet guns tho, boys will be boys. As long as you teach them safety then I'm all for it. I wasnt even allowed to own a slingshot when I was a kid :(

May sound stupid but I'm going to use the BB guns to help teach them about responsibility and discipline not just gun safety.

I try to use everything I can as learning opportunities so that I don't just seem preachy.

No one teaches irresponsibility anymore, LOL.

No one teaches irresponsibility anymore, LOL.

I take it you don't deal with many kids :lol:

Because I would say a BUNCH do.

I was being facetious. Whenever the subjects like this come up, someone has to be the one to remind everyone about teaching gun safety. The intention of the post was to share a fun activity parents can do with their kids for not too much $$$.

Careful though, you'll shoot your eye out. :lol:

Nice....My dad works at Crossman, and is always brining home neat stuff he gets cheap with his discount. I have yet to see that rifle yet, I'll have to ask him why!!!??? LOL.

Nice....My dad works at Crossman, and is always brining home neat stuff he gets cheap with his discount. I have yet to see that rifle yet, I'll have to ask him why!!!??? LOL.

Dick's just started selling them. They are almost exactly like the "G1 Extreme" except a little shorter. My uninformed guess is that they are replacing the "G1 Extreme."

For $80, you aren't going to find a nicer gun. Gotta dig up the coupons!!!