birdy

Quantum Snapshot Schematics

I'm trying to repair a friends Quantum Snapshot reel for his son. I need a schematic if possible. It is about a 17 year old reel. Tried Mikes Reel Repair online but the schematics are not very clear. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to repair a friends Quantum Snapshot reel for his son. I need a schematic if possible. It is about a 17 year old reel. Tried Mikes Reel Repair online but the schematics are not very clear. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Use this link...........

http://www.quantumfi...ementparts.aspx

scroll to the drop down list on the page and pick the model Snap Shot your looking for.....

Tight Lines! :fishing1:

RM to the rescue again. Your help is appreciated by all who ask.

RM to the rescue again. Your help is appreciated by all who ask.

kevinator youre in Indiana where at?

RM, Thanks for the link. I tried, however when I pick one there are no schematics for any of the snap shots. Don't know why, thanks again for the link.

RM, Thanks for the link. I tried, however when I pick one there are no schematics for any of the snap shots. Don't know why, thanks again for the link.

Post the designator (SS) and model number and I can check my schematics (just a few thousand)....

Tight Lines! :fishing1:

I will check it tonight when I get home and post the SS and model #. Thanks for the help RM, greatly appreciated.

kevinator youre in Indiana where at?

Hey nwibass, I'm in Lapel, just north east of Indianapolis.

RM sorry for the delay, suffered a brain fart yesterday after dealing with the kids. All I could get off the reel was the following: Quantum Long Stroke SS 1 1994 Brunswick. there was no model # etc. it is a front drag. All I got.

RM sorry for the delay, suffered a brain fart yesterday after dealing with the kids. All I could get off the reel was the following: Quantum Long Stroke SS 1 1994 Brunswick. there was no model # etc. it is a front drag. All I got.

Found a schematic from a old Zebco/Quantum schematic book of mine.

The 94 Brunswick Quantum SS1 was discontinued. It also isn't a schematic showing a long stroke spool.

Usually on a discontinued reel after 6 yrs, the only parts you will find will be parts that actually crossed over to different series reels over time. This will also be when a part number is changed.

Don't know the reels issue....

Tight Lines! :Victory:

RM thanks for checking. Appreciate the effort.