Thats awesome! Im going to check mine out today! Thanks for the heads up.

As if the bait monkey hasn't been calling to me enough for the past month. Then you up and post that. Frick on a stick with a brick. Well.... Academy here I come.

Some filthy hick beat me to the store by 30minutes and loaded a cart down with all 54 of them that they had in stock. Then the dirty wanker wouldn't even let me have one when I politely asked him. However all was not lost. When he left his cart at the end of the aisle to go look @ some lures I snatched 1 and high tailed it to the check out. :)

• Like 2

Some filthy hick beat me to the store by 30minutes and loaded a cart down with all 54 of them that they had in stock. Then the dirty wanker wouldn't even let me have one when I politely asked him. However all was not lost. When he left his cart at the end of the aisle to go look @ some lures I snatched 1 and high tailed it to the check out. :)

Now that's funny!

You shoulda grabbed 3 or 4 of them since he was being a jerk

I would have but was worried my 3yr old was gonna start talking or grabbing for stuff on the rod rack by his cart.

should've taken some, then hid his cart :grin: :grin:

• Like 1

should've taken some, then hid his cart :grin: :grin:

That would have been completely hilarious.

lol, awesome