Sign in to follow this  
tugsandpulls

Tournament Shirts

anyone have the bass resource tournament shirts i wanna fish a few tournments this year and not sponsered but i wanna display the brands i like and use

Posted · Hidden by Glenn, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Glenn, February 28, 2012 - No reason given

Posted · Hidden by Glenn, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Glenn, February 28, 2012 - No reason given

we must of posted at same time almost anyway i did place an order for one thanks

We have a new design this year! Just posted it over the weekend on the shirt page. http://www.rayjus.com/bassresource/

Sort of on topic but does anybody wear jerseys but do not do tournaments? I want one but don't do tournamnets, hope to do one this year but who knows. I just don't want to look like a tool fishing from the shore with my jersey on lol.

It's not the jersey.

.....just sayin' :)

• Like 1

Sort of on topic but does anybody wear jerseys but do not do tournaments? I want one but don't do tournamnets, hope to do one this year but who knows. I just don't want to look like a tool fishing from the shore with my jersey on lol.

Yep. I wear them when tournament fishing. When bank fishing. And pretty much whenever I get the urge to.

Also to hell with what other people think. As far as I'm concerned they can think it all day. Cause won't but maybe 1 out of 100 say it to my face or where I can hear it. Looking like a biker has its advantages.

anyone have the bass resource tournament shirts i wanna fish a few tournments this year and not sponsered but i wanna display the brands i like and use

Go for it

Most people buy hats/caps with some type logo same with shoes and other things, you like to have a shirt get ya one. I picked-up some St Croix long and short sleeve shirts $9 at Gander

stmlswh.jpg?98684

My son is a senior in college and loves his so much he wears them to class. They are really comfortable and light and pretty dang cool looking.

And Raider, I like your attitude!