Sign in to follow this  
basscatcher8

Berkley Power Craw?

Does anybody know if Berkley discontinued the Power Craw in the 3in version? I haven't had to buy them in a long time and am running out. They are my favorite trailer for a jig that I make. I saw they have the power claw out but its not what I'm looking for. Might have to find me a new confidence bait but I'd love to find some of these somewhere. Might just have to go into the shop and make my own mold if it comes down to it. I'm just getting back bass fishing after a few years away to cure a racing addiction that I have since quit and payed the debt so now I'm back and they musta done away with these in my absence lol.

check ebay, theyll have it. Or just google it and you will track some down.

Actually google let me down on this one lol. Ill check eBay though thats a good idea.

Speaking of Berkely and discontinuing, I still can't get over them dropping the tournment craw - to this day that is the best realistic craw ever made.

Yeah I cant even find pictures of what I'm looking for out there. Might have to learn how to make a resin mold this weekend lol. I might actually be looking for the tournament craw. I cant tell because i pulled them out of the package and put them in a worm binder. If I had known the future I woulda kept the bag so that I knew for sure lol. live and learn.

I think both those baits are long discontinued. GYCB makes a good craw, and the Rage Craws work well, too.

Sadly J, there will only every be one tournament craw.

Goes to show, there's something for everyone, LOL. That bait has to be one of the best fish repellents for me. I bought ten packs on clearance a few years ago....I think I threw out 9.9 packs last spring. Had I known you loved them....

Actually J the GYCB craw looks pretty close just doesnt offer the 2 colors im looking for. And I neither does the rage tails but I may have to check them out anyway.

I can't speak to the action, but based on a google image search, Strike king makes a 3 in. trailer that looks similar the Bitsy Craw. There are a few on the BPS site actually, check em out.

I like NetBait's paca chunk for a trailer if you want to give something different a shot.

Ok I took my lunch hour and ran over to the local ranger dealer that has a big discount baits bin and dug through it to see if maybe they had some in there. I was able to dig up one bag of power craws. After that I know for a fact that I am now looking for the Tournament Craw that Vinny was talking about lol. I still bought the bag i found cause they were only 3 bucks but i am looking for that tournament craw.

Ill have to check out strike kings craw and see how it looks. I have some of the paca chunks and they do alright I just have alot of confidence in that dang Tournament Craw......I know its just a head game LOL

Goes to show, there's something for everyone, LOL. That bait has to be one of the best fish repellents for me. I bought ten packs on clearance a few years ago....I think I threw out 9.9 packs last spring. Had I known you loved them....

I would rather of taken a kick in the groin then hear that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMAO

have not seen any power craws at any storefronts around here...but found some on the net for you

http://www.americandiscounttackle.com/Berkley-PowerBait-Power-Craw-SBLURE-1008.htm

on the topic of realistic craw baits though...I have always wanted to pick up a pack of the huddlebugs. to me they look like the realest thing you can buy. Pricey but so are senkos...

http://www.***.com/Huddleston_Huddle-Bug_Pre-Rigged_5pk/descpage-HHB.html