Sign in to follow this  
ksfisher

Sub 100 Baitcaster

Good sub $100 baitcaster to match with vendetta? i want the color scheme to match as well.

Aside from the matching part, and assuming you are a righty... gender mtn has shimano citica e's for 70-90$.

Citica E would be a great choice. Also, dont overlook the H2O Mettle. At $49.99, you could buy it and some other tackle for $100. It outcasts my Citicas, Curados, Trions, Presidents, Supreme, Patriarch, and Zillion!!

I was just talking the other day about the Lews Speed Spool reels. This is the $99.00 reel that feels and performs like a much higher priced reel. Don't know about the long term with these reels but I'm very impressed with the 2 I have at this time. (And I fish with high end Shimano reels normally)

wait for the carbonlite to go on sale

to be honest, i might just save up for a revo sx

The SX is a nice reel. A friend just bought a couple, and I used one to pitch with for a few minutes the other day. I liked it. I just added a fourth BPS Pro Qualifier to my collection. At $80 it is a very good value. I don't know if it matches as far as color goes. It has never occurred to me to worry about color when selecting rods or reels. :P

I don't know if it matches as far as color goes. It has never occurred to me to worry about color when selecting rods or reels. :P

I can answer that for ya!! The PQ looks great on this rod. the silver PQ is slick on that black rod!

to be honest, i might just save up for a revo sx

Why save for it, i bought the sx for 140 on fleabay and with the 30 dollar rebate you are in the 100 range.