Sign in to follow this  
JamesD

New Guy From Jackson, Ms

I found this site months ago and threw it into my Fishin' bookmarks... I figured I'd go ahead & join up, maybe learn a thing or two.

Fishing has been a struggle for me since day one, 15+ years ago when it was introduced to me. Since then It's been up and down and back around again.

Long story short, I had a BUNCH of tackle stolen from me six or seven years ago to the tune of two tackle boxes full of hardbaits and 4-5 rod/reel combos. It was a sad day indeed.

a neighbor moved and left me a couple rod/reels and a tackle box and I decided to roll with it.... Haven't looked back yet!

Anywho, I mainly fish the Ross Barnett from the Natchez Trace Parkway. I'm not a pro... Just a Hobbyist turned addict angler, gotta love those large mouth!! You can find me out there 2-3 mornings a week between 4 and 7 am.

Thanks guys. Just to keep y'all interested, this is my latest catch from two days ago

Ended up retrieving through a school of shad....caught quite a few of these little guys.

598405_2138858472879_1711891642_n.jpg

598405_2138858672884_561551504_n.jpg

And this big 18" lunker. He put up a SERIOUS fight, I'm glad I was using my bigger shimano spinner and heavier line for this one...

471610_2138858232873_1136941147_o.jpg

Jackson, Mississippi. For you northern guys information, this city has the most beautiful women per capita than any other city in the USA. Those southern belles are cute. One after the other. James has some nice ladies to look at as he tries his luck fishing.

James, welcome aboard. Hope you are an SEC Conference fan as it will be hitting the fan in about 60-days when football season arrives.

So grab your Missysippy State cowbell or your Ole tick confederate flag and join in the discussions!

Geaux Tigers!

• Like 1

welcome to the site bud.

Jackson, Mississippi. For you northern guys information, this city has the most beautiful women per capita than any other city in the USA. Those southern belles are cute. One after the other. James has some nice ladies to look at as he tries his luck fishing.

James, welcome aboard. Hope you are an SEC Conference fan as it will be hitting the fan in about 60-days when football season arrives.

So grab your Missysippy State cowbell or your Ole tick confederate flag and join in the discussions!

Geaux Tigers!

I'm actually a Tiger's fan myself (mother's side of the tree is Cajun), but I don't get into FooseBall much... Although, I could go to Oxford dirt-cheap, as my dad is Alum from like '72...

And yes... we have some gorgeous ladies... (and some down right hideous ones too)

Luckily, I don't see too many while I'm out wetting my hooks. I was teaching one how to fish for bass, as she grew up in FL and became accustomed to offshore trolling... Although after a while, I decided to cute the line and tie on a different lure... if you know what I mean.

Oh, and before I forget, Thank you all for the Warm Reception!

Welcome....................

Welcome Home!

Welcome from Memphis...

Welcome aboard!