TNBassin'

Strike King Really Came Through. Awesome Customer Service

I had an issue with 2 RES splitting down the middle by the line tie and here is how they took care of the issue. Thanks to Mark S. Copley for having the customers back.

post-39607-0-96726800-1350512612_thumb.j

That's the way customer service should be, but most companies aren't like that. I'll buy more Strike King since you can count on them.

Excellent post and customer service. :clap:

That's awesome. Already like SK a lot. Now I've got more incentive to buy their products since I know their committed to their customers.

I had an issue with 2 RES splitting down the middle by the line tie and here is how they took care of the issue. Thanks to Mark S. Copley for having the customers back.

Any idea what caused that? RES is just about the only lipless I throw and have never seen that happen. Were you smashing up on logs or rocks?

Awesome on the customer service, I'm jealous!

That's awesome. Already like SK a lot. Now I've got more incentive to buy their products since I know their committed to their customers.

X2--great to hear SK stands behind their product like that :smiley:

No sure what causes the issue with them separating at the line tie. I have 11 different RES not counting the 11 they sent me, and none of the others acquired this problem.

ive got 2 RES doin the same thing. i jsut super glued them back together and called it good enough

Chill. I hope I get some broken ones..

LOL. We think alike.

Did you have to send your broken ones to them? I have 2 KVD 1.5's in Chart/ BLK BCK that will not catch water because the bill is crooked. I need to send them an email and see where I need to send them too.

I have always loved and used SK almost exclusively. Not because I am brand loyal but because they make quality products that catch me fish day in and day out.

Chill. I hope I get some broken ones..

Just imagine all the people searching stores for a defect bait now looking to cash in on a boat load of free stuff.

Heck, I came across a guy trying to sell his SK 2013 catalog for 18 bucks on Ebay, lol.

Just imagine all the people searching stores for a defect bait now looking to cash in on a boat load of free stuff.

Heck, I came across a guy trying to sell his SK 2013 catalog for 18 bucks on Ebay, lol.

Funny. You can download it free off their website.

The extra gear was due to a delay in getting my replacements. Mark said he would include extras for the delay. Don't expect this to be the norm unless they goof up and forget to send out your replacements. Great company.

• Like 1