Does anyone know where I can find a rod mat to lay on my front deck (bass boat) with velcro or something to organize rods while fishing?  Boat only has storage box. Baits sometimes get caught in carpeting.

I haven't heard of a rod mat, but an exercise mat that would work for you.

Check out the Pro Locker Rod Bag - TW sells one, but is not the only source of supply.

Besides being used for storage, when laid out flat on your front deck it might be what you're looking for.

A-Jay

Most bass boats use Rod Saver straps to hold the rods down onto the deck carpet and I haven't had any issues over the years with this product. For lures rigged on the rods when traveling, use a lure wrap to keep hooks from tangling or getting snagged into the carpet. In the rod locker use the expando type rod socks.

I use a bath towel to cushion my reels in the rod locker.

Tom

If the purpose is only keep from getting the occasional treble in your carpet, why dont you get an old floor mat (the small ones made for a back seat) and lay it down under where the reel and hook keepers would be.

And X2 on the Rod Saver straps!!

When I bought the floor mats for my car they came with 2 smaller mats. I use those two small mats in my car so the trebles do not bite into the backs of my seats. You can also use rod gloves and lure wraps found at vrxfishing .  com . It may be a challenge to keep the car mats on your front deck but  I would suggest putting velcro on the bottom of the mat so it sticks to the boat carpet. Just a thought. 

Lowes sells 1/2" foam rubber mating 36" wide by the foot and you can buy any size you want,  I put it down over my carpet to stand on and it fits well enough that my reels lay on it to prevent carpet snags and scent from the plastics from my carpet.