Sign in to follow this  
spinnerbaitalways

Favorite hardbait and plastics color you wish they would bring back or new ones ?

Anybody have a favorite color that u cant find anymore ? hardbaits and plastics? or new ones not yet made. My plastics was a6" ,8",10" worm purple with with a white tail. And i wish someone made a senko that color! And a white with red head crankbait. and a 6"black lizard with either white or yellow dots.and a black and charteuse senko?

I would like to see more soft baits offered in the Smoke Purple color.

Regarding hard baits the old Excalibur Fat Free Guppy with the transluscent side, internal flash insert which I believe was called the "Advantage" series is an excellent fish catcher and I only have 2 left. :-[

ZOOM used to have the color VIOLET. That was back before they had so many different baits and lengths and choices. It was an awesome color and I'd like for them to bring it back sometime, even for a limited time run on some of the worms. We caught so many fish with that VIOLET worm.

ZOOM used to have the color VIOLET. That was back before they had so many different baits and lengths and choices. It was an awesome color and I'd like for them to bring it back sometime, even for a limited time run on some of the worms. We caught so many fish with that VIOLET worm.

They have a disco violet color. I don't know if it's anything like the violet color, but I just thought I would tell you in case you didn't already know.

Anybody have a favorite color that u cant find anymore ? hardbaits and plastics? or new ones not yet made. My plastics was a6" ,8",10" worm purple with with a white tail. And i wish someone made a senko that color! And a white with red head crankbait. and a 6"black lizard with either white or yellow dots.and a black and charteuse senko?

This is still made..It's by culprit (grape w/ white tail) and is a very good fish catcher..We have them at the Sportsmans warehouse but you can get them from BPS online too.. :)

Zipper has a worm that is purple with a white vein, check it out. They will also pour for you in any color you want. There is no limit you need to order. PM me Ill give you a 20% off code. 

For me there is not much I cant get. Personally I think there are too many colors made as it is. There was some top water stuff, but now Paycheck baits has some stuff that made me forget about the other stuff.

I guess Id have to say the original HUddleston. Like before they were popular. I still have about 10 of em from the original days, and I think they are better, and so does my bite ratio. Getting bigger is not always a good thing.

That 20% discount is good for any order through Zipper, so check out the site and if you want to order some things just PM me for the code.

Berkley powerbait 3" drop shot worm, kangaroo grub, Madman 6" lizard in "Volcano".

Allen

Motor Oil Trick worms

Motor Oil w/ red flake trick worms

Motor Oil Finnese worms

-gk

Motor Oil Trick worms

Motor Oil Finnese worms

-gk

They make powerworms in Motor Oil if you didn't already know.

Storm had a series of special craw colors the Wiggle Warts were available in besides the standard green and brown craw that are in their lineup now. 

They pop up on the forums and Ebay occasionally,  very, very expensive. 

Motor Oil Trick worms

Motor Oil Finnese worms

-gk

You can buy motor oil Zoom finesse worms at Dick's sporting goods.

Allen

Yum Houdinishad in bluegill color.

I've got some motor oil zoom trick worms. Their all mine he he he.  8-)

One of the plastic baits I miss most are the Guido G4 tubes ( by Luck E Strike I think) in various colors.  I have looked at a lot of different brands and none are close in size.  Most are fatter and (or) shorter and I just don't like them as much.  I really miss the G4's!!