Sign in to follow this  
basshole8190

Muddy Water Bassin

Got out today for a little bass fishing. it was tough with a little over 1' of visibility and water temps in the high 40's i started the day off at the local marina and a few spots showed my black foot ball jig some love but after leaving there it was a real struggle. Right before i left i stumbled across a school of hungry stripers and hooked up with a pretty one in the dd range. she ingulfed my glide swimmer so when i got her in the boat she was bleeding pretty bad so i released her quickly so no pic of her. but all in all just thankful the lake isn't froze and had a chance to get out and wet a line

Sounds like a good day to me. We had a couple days of nice weather that melted some of the ice but it was snowing on my way to work tonight and supposed to be in the single digits the next couple nights so all that will be froze right back up  :cry4:

same thing down here i went down to lake oliver yesterday and it was muddy stained waters didn't catch anything. I might hit up goat rock dam to check out the striper action tomorrow.