Sign in to follow this  
S_Miketa6

Live Target Baitball Reviews?

Just wondering if anyone has used any of these yet, Im interested in trying the jerkbaits but wanted to see if anyone had any reviews on them, they look great curious if they live up to the hype. 

Thats what I've been thinking, they look good and seem like a good concept but want to see a review before I buy some.

I like their other live target cranks, they work great for me; this just seems like a experimental umbrella rig without all the wires. I would think it would work in theory, but I'm not going to be the guinea pig. lol 

Its probably a good overall bait but idk if it catches more fish. Give it a shot. 

With crankbaits and topwaters, I personally don't think color is that important vs action. The suspending jerkbait however is a different story.

I seen them out at iCast. I thought they looked pretty darn realistic, but whether that translates to actually catching fish I'm not really sure.

• Like 1

I can't wait to try out the Jerk Bait. Too much hard water around here right now though...

Every new bait is worth a try. I'm not sold that it will catch more fish with the concept of painting or putting 3 fish into 1 bait. A bass won't know what he's looking at either way. 

Checked them out in package last night at bps. Very nice looking but not something I'm going to go spending money on until I hear some good reviews.

Checked them out in package last night at bps. Very nice looking but not something I'm going to go spending money on until I hear some good reviews.

Same here!!!