Sign in to follow this  
aceman387

Big Bite Baits Squirrel Tail Worm

I picked up a pack of these because i thought they looked interesting. Anyone have luck with these,they look like the would be a good shakey head worm. For $2.99 they are a bargain.http://bigbitebaits.com/SquirrelTailWorm.htm

They work well, I got some to try when they came out and they work as advertised, they're even more durable than I thought, I figured that skinny tail section would get ripped off easily but nope, it does last for a few fish, you should do well with them.

one of my favorites.  caught lots of fish on the green pumpkin.  I go back and forth between these and NetBait T-Macs for my shaky head depending if I want to go small or go big.  

I have fished it a few times got it from mystery tackle box, and I did catch a few fish with them. My buddy liked to fish them a lot and he also had some success. I cut the tail into a 4 split and it looked pretty good in the water too.

They work really well, especially when the fish are really eyeballing your bait because that little knob on the end of the tail floats and quivers at rest to help seal the deal on picky fish. 

I've had great success with them. Only problem I had was on twin lakes the rock bass tore the tails off them by the minute. That was annoying lol