Sign in to follow this  
Fish Murderer 71

What Happened To Strike King Beeding Tubes???

I can't find the white ones anywhere....   Anyone know what happened- They were awesome bed tubes....

I don't know, but I started seeing many online retailers slash prices at the end of summer and I stocked up on my colors.

• Like 1

Ive got a pack of the white/red ones, not a color I throw much. PM me if you want em.

i got like 10 packs of them stocked up when my wal mart got a new shipment in. haven't seen them anywhere else though. i hope they still make them

They don't have them in their catalog anymore. Why not buy another companies white tube and dye the end red?

They don't have them in their catalog anymore. Why not buy another companies white tube and dye the end red?

The way they were made, they had extra tentacles, so to speak. Only some of the innermost layer were red, so as the bait moved it would be red in differen spots. Whether or not it made a difference, I cant say, but they do look nice.

Try havoc, they have them

• Like 1

My walmart has plenty. I was just there today.

For bed fishing their awesome, I usually can see them at 20 yards in the water and when they disappear, set the hook like I'm trying to pull the soul out of the fish! 

• Like 1

My walmart has plenty. I was just there today.

I went to wally world and low and behold a whole rack of them...  Well, about half of them are in my creature bag now, should be good for a couple years now.  I SURE DO APPRECIATE THE HELP!  I very seldom go to walmart anymore.and look for soft plastics or any lures.