CTGalloway21

Good Website To Order Saltwater Lures?

Looking for a good website like TW, that has a good variety of saltwater lures, free shipping, and no sales tax.  Anybody got any good suggestions?

Cabelas, Bass pro shops has a saltwater side called offshore tackle & check out the musky shops like Rollie & Helens. Also each bait manufacture often has a saltwater division.  

JDM Tackle and TackleDirect are what I've used with no complaints thus far. Both are the saltwater equivalent of TW in my opinion.

I buy most of my lures at Dicks and Walmart, like xraps, bombers, mirrorlures, bucktails, jigging spoons and jig heads, I really can catch everything from what I buy at those places.  I do order DOA jerk shads from DOA, but a Zoom fluke is just as effective.  Look for the deals at Outlet Bait and Tackle, buy my Krocodile spoons there when on sale for $1.99.  I use Terminal Tackle on Long Island for my cuda supplies, they handle about everything for saltwater.

All that's needed in saltwater are bucktails, flukes on a jig head and spoons, everything else is just for variation to have some fun, they will not catch anymore fish.  A bucktail jig will catch anything that swims.

I buy most of my lures at Dicks and Walmart, like xraps, bombers, mirrorlures, bucktails, jigging spoons and jig heads, I really can catch everything from what I buy at those places.  I do order DOA jerk shads from DOA, but a Zoom fluke is just as effective.  Look for the deals at Outlet Bait and Tackle, buy my Krocodile spoons there when on sale for $1.99.  I use Terminal Tackle on Long Island for my cuda supplies, they handle about everything for saltwater.

All that's needed in saltwater are bucktails, flukes on a jig head and spoons, everything else is just for variation to have some fun, they will not catch anymore fish.  A bucktail jig will catch anything that swims.

I agree especially the part about variations to change things up a bit. I like bucktails and bombers in affordability and effectivness.

I'm going to give you a tip on a lure that you may not have heard before.  This lure is used by almost everyone down here so it's not secret.  So popular a friend of mine drove 40 miles to buy some, they are sold out around here.  This lure catches, jacks, snook, a mackerel, blue runners, snappers, LMB and by far my most productive peacock bass bait..........crappie jigs, 10 for about buck and half at Walmart.  I tie my own on a jig head.  Too light to cast you say, people have no problem, we can tell you how to do it.