FishinCop646

Who Turned Out The Lights?

I just ran a quick search and couldn't find a thread that helps me out. What lights are you guys and gals using during night fishing? I currently use a Berkley Dual Tube Fluorescent Light, but I am not satisfied with it. It isn't as bright as I had hoped it would be. I would like something with both a black and clear light. I use the black light to light up my deck and the clear to light up over the water (I know, i'm doing it backwards). Suggestions anyone?

I'm going to be investing in some LED deck lighting. My Lund came with one amber deck light, but it doesn't do much. I've been using some small fluorescent lamps but they really mess up my night vision. The submersible black lights aren't cheap. They make a few different types of rubrail lights. Some for show and some for function, which illuminate the water.

bluewater leds. green on deck, white in the hatches.

I wire up a 12v cigarette lighter - it's a lot cheaper and easier in the long run to have proper corded lights opposed to the Marine LEDs.

How did you do that?

I wire up a 12v cigarette lighter - it's a lot cheaper and easier in the long run to have proper corded lights opposed to the Marine LEDs.