Sign in to follow this  
Ghostshad

Rage Tail Baits

I was looking at the Strike King Rage baits and i liked the looks of the Rage Eeliminator but i couldn't find out anything about them.Anybody use them and would like to share any information about how,where and what color ? Also i live in Grandview Tn, north of Chattanooga and south of Knoxville any members live close to me,i'd love to know? God Bless and Thanks  PS  Vote this world is in a mess and only God can help

I use Rage Tail all the time.Outstanding baits.

The Eeliminator is great Carolina rigged or as a swim jig trailer. You can fish it weightless as well.

#1 Carolina rigged bait. Also used as a trailer for swim jigs and the new Rage Blade.

:fishing-026:

• Like 1

Ghostshad, You can purchase Rage Eeliminators at www.gamechangerlures.com and I agree with the comments above :thumbsup:  My favorite uses are C-rig, finesse topwater, jig trailer and trailing the Chatter style jigs like the Rage Blade. For jig trailing applications, I'll downsize the body to fit the need, Hope you like it ;)

I think they are underrated as a weightless or Rage Rigged swimbait.

And Steve- I didn't see any Rage Camo Shorts on the website you posted. Probably sell them out in no time. :D

Lure site like that is going to put a hurting on the monkey.  He's sitting on his thumbs right now. 

On 2014-11-04 at 3:54 PM, Big-O said:

Ghostshad, You can purchase Rage Eeliminators at www.gamechangerlures.com and I agree with the comments above :thumbsup:  My favorite uses are C-rig, finesse topwater, jig trailer and trailing the Chatter style jigs like the Rage Blade. For jig trailing applications, I'll downsize the body to fit the need, Hope you like it ;)

Could you use it as a spinnerbait trailer?

Yes, but perhaps the number one use is as a trailer on a Rage Blade.

:love-093:

On 11/4/2014 at 2:54 PM, Big-O said:

Website says they are sold out...can't find anyone else selling these. Are they still being made?

I don't think the Eeliminator is made anymore.