Sign in to follow this  
Hogsticker

Pinnacle Perfecta Dhc7 Tournament Class Rods?

I can't find much info/reviews on these sticks. Being on sale at TW is what brought them to my attention. Add any additional Holiday sale discounts and these may be a steal. Why are they discounted so soon? My gut is telling me these are pretty nice. The blanks sound above average fair. Throw in the Fuji "K" titanium/sic guides, these could be a winner. They look sharp for sure. Anyone using these? I'm ultra curious what the build quality is like. Any noticeable gaps, is everything tight and uniform, guides are straight, no nasty - unsightly epoxy messes? I see a fair amount of reviews on the DHC5's. I saw the BR write up. Just looking for additional.

That's cool and all, but those pretty much just break down the components used on the rod. Pretty much the same information available on the rod descriptions. Nice to hear the build quality is up to snuff though.

I don't understand the question, but have three of the series and would be glad to

respond in detail if you have a specific concern. I REALLY like the rods. I suppose

for a representative comparison I would rank the Pinnacle DHC7 series on par with

G. Loomis GLX and St. Croix Legend Elite. $228.88 is a steal! 

:winter-146:

That's more of what I was looking for. Comparisons to competing higher end rods in terms of quality, sensitivity, and taper, rather than the same description I can read on Tw. Guess I should have been more specific. Thanks