Last_Cast

Funny Story...

Maybe not.

Had an extra tackle box hanging around the garage.

Me being the good guy that I am, actually gave it away to a buddy of mine...

A few minutes pass by and my girlfriend gets quiet, and seems upset...

It seems I gave away one of my anniversary gifts...

The couch sure is comfortable..

• Like 8

Wow, that sucks. Here you thought you were doing a good deed. 

Take her out to a nice dinner, that should resolve things......

Good story. A relationship with a woman is fraught with danger. There are many of those hazards along the way. A man simply does his best...good luck.

Good story. A relationship with a woman is fraught with danger. There are many of those hazards along the way. A man simply does his best...good luck.

That it is..i think she'll live

nuhno.gif

lmao, well done!

You made my morning

way ahead of you, this happened a few days ago lol..pretty sure im in the clear now.

• Like 1

Happy wife.  Happy life. 

Nice dinner and great conversation is usually the cure all for a man's shortcomings. 

My wife bought me an Iphone and a nice Otterbox case to keep it in for my birthday a few years ago. A few months later, I was actually on the phone with her while I was fishing when I got a bite and threw it over my shoulder into the lake setting the hook. I still hear about that one, good luck. 

• Like 1

Happy wife.  Happy life. 

Nice dinner and great conversation is usually the cure all for a man's shortcomings. 

I agree!

Ouch. That hurt to read.

thanks. lol

My wife bought me an Iphone and a nice Otterbox case to keep it in for my birthday a few years ago. A few months later, I was actually on the phone with her while I was fishing when I got a bite and threw it over my shoulder into the lake setting the hook. I still hear about that one, good luck. 

thats a good one lol.

Wit until you get married and revisit your reply.

Buy it back from your buddy so he can then buy himself a new one with your money -- you ungrateful, forgetful, sorry, good-for-nothing, unloving, male animal. Then when you show the old tackle box to your wife be sure to give her some flowers and a box of chocolates. You have to be smart enough to make the best of a bad situation no matter the $$$ cost :)

Buy it back from your buddy so he can then buy himself a new one with your money -- you ungrateful, forgetful, sorry, good-for-nothing, unloving, male animal. Then when you show the old tackle box to your wife be sure to give her some flowers and a box of chocolates. You have to be smart enough to make the best of a bad situation no matter the $$$ cost :)

hahaha. well said..even if i buy it back and get her those things will i still be a  ungrateful, forgetful, sorry, good-for-nothing, unloving, male animal??? lol

Wit until you get married and revisit your reply.

does that stop working??

hahaha. well said..even if i buy it back and get her those things will i still be a  ungrateful, forgetful, sorry, good-for-nothing, unloving, male animal??? lol

Of course, as Dagwood Bumstead says -- Husbands are a sorry lot.

Did you land the fish?

Did you land the fish?

Good question!